Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thank You and Rest in Peace.

Today was the last day of anatomy lab. It has been a memorable 11 weeks and a lot has changed since we first walked into the lab wet behind the ears and in complete awe. I had a moment today when we said goodbye to our cadaver, our patient. We learned so much from her, and it was what she wanted. I felt like she could rest now, that her life had finally reached the closure she deserved.

I have a test on Monday and I have no idea what is going on. It's on the head and neck and there are so many little things crammed in that small space that all look the same. I'm worried and I need more motivation.

Some random thoughts:

Good people make my day.

My classmates are wonderful.

I wish I saw my family more.

I hope I am on my way to where I ultimately want to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
free website hit counter code