Monday, September 14, 2009

Exam Day

It's our first test today! I woke up several times during the night confused out of my mind and thinking of only one thing: The girl who broke my heart. It's been this way for two weeks now and I can only hope it will end soon. She hurt me and continues to hurt me in so many ways. I think it says a lot that 4 hours before the first test of my medical school career, I am here writing because about a glorious failed relationship and the first Love of my life instead of devoting myself to the profession I've always dreamed of entering.

I am forcing myself to hit the books now, but last night, I was reminded by the amazing contributors of post secret that there can be a silver lining:


It's just hard to accept.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
free website hit counter code