Thursday, September 17, 2009

Part of me will always Love you.

Sometimes I don't think you realize all you put me through,
and I'm no longer sure you care about anything I did for you.
You left me, you lied
I crumbled, I cried
A million broken promises weigh heavy in my heart,
Will I ever get used to us being apart?
Our happy future is what you threw it away.
I grieve silently, cause what is there left to say.
I would have given it all up, anything for you,
But how can I now, when I see your intentions are untrue?
You've hurt me so badly, and in so many ways,
Please tell me why, its still you I think about, each and every day?
Sweetheart it was you, it was you all along,
but you gave me up, and you asked me to move on.
Before we were done, you already found someone else,
someone to replace me, and any feelings you felt.
Will you have any regrets?
Do I deserve any semblance of respect?
I tried so hard, to understand,
to be here for you, and to be your man.
Thanks for the memories, I'll keep them safe.
You opened up my heart to a whole new world.
Sights, sounds, smiles and secrets,
To have been in Love,
What a feeling.

To Be Continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
html hit counter
free website hit counter code